Are you experiencing any of the following?
- Feeling stuck
- YoYo dieting
- Poor energy levels
- Struggling to lose weight
- Negative mindset & self-talk
- Clothes don’t fit
- Confused about food choices
- Emotional eating
- Lack of motivation
Then you’ve come to the right place!
You can choose to change, have more energy & never beat yourself up again about making what you feel are the wrong choices. How amazing would it feel to have more self belief by knowing that you can be in control of yourself and your life. How would you feel if you had more confidence, the ability to honor yourself, feel fulfilled and be much stronger. To feel empowered, happy, light, free & have more energy, better skin & be at a healthy body weight.
Welcome to Ignyte Personal Training a space where where you are completely supported & empowered to be the best you possibly can be. My Name is Rachel Burge & my passion is to help you, help yourself. To ignYte an awareness of personal power and to take ownership of your own life. I take an holistic (all encompassing) view to health and fitness. I am here to train you, motivate you, help you lose weight, increase your fitness levels, improve mood, boost your energy levels, tone your body & make YOU Stronger and Healthier then ever before!
I am a Certified Personal Trainer, Food Coach & a mum, specialising in helping women face to face and online with Mind, Body & Food. I understand what it’s like to juggle everything and most importantly make time for you, i have been through years of dieting and i know they don’t work and have finally found the answer to a healthy relationship with mind, body, food and now i’m here to help you.
- Cert III in Fitness
- Cert IV in Fitness
- Advanced Certified Thump Boxing Instructor
- Pilates Principles For Fitness Professionals Certification
- Pilates & Props Certification – Small Apparatus For Fitness Professionals
- Level 1 Wellness Coaching – Wellness Coaching Australia
- Accredited Cadence Health Certificate Of Nutrition
- Current First Aid Certification
- Current CPR Certification
Registered business with
Physical Activity Australia (Registration No. KA597844)